AV Receiver 9.2 HD
- The AVR-X4500H is a premium 9.2-channel receiver, delivering the company’s legendary audio quality through nine 200W channels of amplification, made crystal-clear by Advanced AL32 Multichannel processing.
- This powerhouse supports three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and Auro-3D for incredible home theatre immersion. It also includes full 4K compatibility, Dolby Vision, HDR (High Dynamic Range), HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), ARC (Audio Return Channel), and eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel).
- You’ll be sure to get the best possible picture, no matter what the source, thanks to Advanced Video Processing with analogue-to-HDMI conversion. This means that video content can be upscaled to 1080p Full HD or 4K Ultra HD (60/50Hz).
- Built-in HEOS and Amazon Alexa support give users the power to control the AVR-X4500H through spoken commands, rather than using an app or remote. Alexa can be used to turn the receiver on or off, raise or lower the volume, and switch inputs to a specific source, as well as answer questions about the weather, current news headlines and much more.
- Yet more future-proofing comes in the form of support for Apple AirPlay 2 music streaming, alongside Wi-Fi and Bluetooth options. Playing music from any mobile device through your home entertainment system has never been easier.
- This streaming versatility is made possible by the built-in HEOS network technology, which further grants you access to internet radio and a wide array of music services like Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Amazon Prime Music and many more. The AVR-X4500H can also be used as part of a HEOS multiroom system, allowing users to share content throughout the house to other wireless speakers.
- 9.2-channel AV Receiver with 125W per channel
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, Auro-3D
- Denon Advanced AL32 Multichannel Processing
- 8 HDMI inputs (inc. 1 front)
- 3 HDMI outputs (2 main + zone out)
- 4K/60Hz full-rate pass-through, HDR, Dolby Vision, HLG, ARC and eARC
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 auto calibration and room acoustic optimisation with LFC, Sub EQ, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Advanced Video Processing with analogue-to-HDMI conversion, upscaling to 1080p and 4K Ultra HD (60/50Hz)
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth for versatile music streaming
- Phono input
- Auto ECO mode
- Crestron Connected
- Smart remote management – Ihiji and Domotz support
- Full-metal fascia with trap-door design
- Two-line display