QE4015 (QX16/2 300M)
Speaker cable - reel
- Most cables feature PVC insulation, some have a basic fire rating such as CL3, etc. Unfortunately, most cables give off hazardous toxic smoke during a fire, posing a very serious health risk. LSZH cables are made from a special compound that performs as well as PVC insulation, but crucially gives off very little smoke and no halogen toxins in the event of a fire.
- Many leading architects and builders are now specifying LSZH spec cables as standard, along with commercial and marine.
- Only LSZH cables meet the legislated fire specifications for boat installations
- Conforms to the following specifications:
- IEC 61034-1:2005
- Measurement of smoke density of cables burning
- IEC 61034-2:2005
- under defined conditions.
- IEC 60332-1:2004
- Test for vertical flame propagation for a single insulated wire or cable.
- IEC 60754-2:1991
- (Amendment1, 1997) test on gas evolved during combustion of electric cables.