Hi-end In-Ear Headphones
- The first in the world to use dual drivers with the company’s patented Denon Double Air Compression™ technology, the AH-C820W is designed to deliver powerful bass and ultimate detail and clarity, all in a convenient, highly portable package.
- With over 50 years of headphone engineering and manufacturing experience, Denon has unrivalled expertise when it comes to superb sound: that history of innovation informs the design of the compact, lightweight AH-C820W, packed with advanced Denon technologies to ensure the closest possible communication with your music – wherever you choose to listen.
- The AH-C820W is the world’s only dual-driver wireless in-ear headphone with Denon Double Air Compression Driver™ technology: using two 11.5mm drivers, one in front of the other, this moves more air for powerful, tightly controlled bass despite the ultra compact design of the headphones.
- The first in-ear wireless headphones with patented Denon Double Air Compression Driver™ technology, for powerful bass and superb clarity
- Rigid, vibration damping zinc/resin housings, ergonomically shaped and with Denon Acoustic Optimiser ports for dynamic, distortion free sound
- Includes Comply TZ-500 ear-tips for comfort, noise isolation and optimal bass: memory foam moulds itself to the shape of the user’s ears
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity with aptX, plus USB wired input for computers and phones
- 10-hour battery life for long journeys, with USB recharging
- Free Denon Audio app allows the user to tune the sound of their portable device while playing favourite tunes, 70,000 online radio stations and millions of on-demand programmes
- Comes with carrying case including 5 sizes of additional ear-tips and USB charging cable
- Driver Diameter: 11.5mm x 2pcs
- Driver type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 4 – 22,000Hz
- Maximum SPL: 100dBA
- Compatible standards: Bluetooth 5.0
- Transmission power class: Class1
- Support codec: aptX/aptX Low Latency/AAC/SBC