- The PM8006 is designed as a pure analogue integrated amplifier, built for performance with 70W of amplification per channel output to drive a wide range of speakers with ease. To reassert the Marantz commitment to support all music lovers, it features an all-new Marantz designed moving magnet phono stage, designed to deliver the lowest noise and purest signal from your favourite records.
- The Marantz Music Phono EQ stage is one of the most advanced of its kind, removing any need for buyers to consider upgrading the amplifier with an external phono preamp: making its début in the PM8006, it combines Marantz Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules along with JFETs (Junction gate Field-Effect Transistors) in the input stage, raising impedance so the signal path can be simplified by the removal of coupling capacitors. Its two-stage amplification handles the tiny signal levels produced by cartridges with minimal distortion.
- Integrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 2x 70W / 8 ohm rms
- Newly designed electric volume circuit
- Exceptional Marantz Musical Phono EQ stage
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits
- Triple layer bottom plate
- Gold Plated Inputs/Outputs incl. Phono (MM) input
- Double shielded Toroidal Transformer and high quality customized components
- High quality, original Marantz SPKT-1+ Speaker Terminals (A / B switchable)
- Available in black or silver-gold