- The PMA-60 is a full digital amplifier, delivering 50W per channel from its compact footprints thanks to next-generation DDFA technology, which offers higher efficiency and lower distortion. Denon’s proprietary Advanced AL32 Processing plus Master Clock Design ensures accurate handing of digital signals all the way up to ultra-high resolution – 384kHz/32bit and DSD256/11.2MHz, offering sound quality way beyond CD.
- And it’s designed to handle the requirements of modern listeners, with a USB Type B input for audio from computers, Bluetooth with aptX and NFC for wireless streaming from phones and tablets, two optical and one coaxial digital input and one analogue input. It also has a headphone output with adjustable gain to match a wide range of headphones.
- High quality sounding, Lifestyle design
- Stereo Amplifier 2x 50 W Digital Amplifier with latest technology
- Best matching with Denon DCD-50 CD Player
- USB-B input for high-resolution audio from a Computer
- Unique Denon Advanced AL32 Processing
- Bluetooth® aptX® Low Latency CD quality streaming with NFC pairing
- Digital optical/coaxial and analogue inputs
- Subwoofer pre-output for system expansion
- Dedicated headphone amplifier circuit
- Horizontal or vertical placement with rotating display High quality finish remote control
- Auto Standby and low power consumption at stand-by 0.2 W