- The Genelec AIW25, Active In-wall loudspeaker, consists of a two-way loudspeaker enclosure and a matched remote amplifier module RAM2.
- Designed to the same rigorous standards as all other Genelec's high performance loudspeakers, the AIW25 features extremely low distortion, neutrality and sound pressure capability unequalled by other in-wall loudspeaker of similar size.
- The loudspeaker fits into a standard 2 x 4" wall structure and can easily be retrofitted into existing constructions.
- The visible parts of the loudspeaker can be painted to match the wall colour.
- The RAM2 amplifier module can be rack mounted with its dedicated RM2 Rack Mount Kit (optional) or placed on a shelf or into a cabinet.
- Cut-out dimensions (H x W): 334 x 240 mm (13 5/32" x 9 7/16")
- Minimum free mounting depth: 98 mm (3 27/32")
- 100 dB
- 70 Hz - 18 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- 68 Hz - 20 kHz (- 3 dB)
- 3.0 kHz
- Bass 5" + Treble 3/4"
- Bass 40 W + Treble 40 W
- D x D 284 x 158 mm
- 3.7 Kg (8.1 lb) with grille
- 1 x XLR analog in
- 1 x RCA analog in