- Genelec Home Audio line of active loudspeakers is backed by Genelec's long experience in designing active monitoring loudspeakers for demanding professional use.
- The same performance, practical features like selectable room response controls and durability are now available for home stereo and surround sound systems.
- Genelec has models for every sized listening environment. All encompass the same positive attributes: neutrality of the sound, accuracy of the soundstage and unsurpassed reliability.
- Industrial design by award winning designer Harri Koskinen
- Active technology with intelligent power saving mode
- Extremely compact aluminum cabinet
- Room response controls included for system calibration
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Frequency range: 65 Hz – 21 000 Hz (-3dB)
- Drivers: low frequency 4"; treble ¾" metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: 20 W (bass) + 20 W (treble)
- Input: 1x analog RCA
- Available finish: black and white