- The DALI OPTICON 1 is a compact stand mount loudspeaker, designed to be placed close to the wall or mounted on it. It combines its almost 5 litres of air capacity with a rear-mounted bass port, a 4 ¾ inch low-loss Wood Fibre Woofer, a 26 mm ultra-light Soft Dome Tweeter and gold-plated terminals and what the DALI OPTICON 1 delivers is the perfect balance of clear, detailed midrange and an impressive tight bass that belies its size.
The OPTICON 1 features the same low-loss Wood Fibre Woofer found in our flagship EPICON series, alongside our unique SMC (Soft Magnetic Compound) magnet motor system and a brand new Soft Dome Tweeter developed for the OPTICON series, all of which works together along with a individual bass reflex port for the woofer to produce audio exactly as the recording artist originally envisioned it.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB): 62 - 26 500 Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m): 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- Maximum SPL: 105 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 100 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2 000 Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High Frequency Drivers: 1 x 26 mm Soft Textile Dome
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 4 3/4" Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency: 61.5 Hz
- Connection input(s): Single Wire
- Magnetic Shielding: No