- Drawing on half a century of Denon headphone engineering experience, the new 2016 models are designed to combine comfort with no-compromise sound. Aimed at those who want the very best sound whether travelling, working or relaxing, the new in-ear models are packed with advanced Denon technologies, designed to deliver the best possible performance from compact, lightweight earphones.
- The range-topping AH-C821 is the world's only Dual Driver Headphone model with patented Denon Double Air Compression Driver™ technology. It uses two 11.5 drivers, one in front of the other, to move more air and thus deliver powerful, low-distortion bass. This patented design also uses separate wires from the plug to each driver, for ultimate signal purity – another Denon world-first. The drivers are mounted in housings combining die-cast aluminium and resin, designed for rigidity and vibration-damping, while dual Denon Acoustic Optimiser ports to the front and rear of the housing help equalize the air-pressure in front of and behind the drivers. It’s all part of making the sound as dynamic and distortion-free as possible.
- Audio enthusiasts often complain about the noise generated from the cable rubbing against their chest when they’re moving. Denon’s specially designed Radial Cascade Damper system reduces cable-transmitted vibration noise, enabling you to enjoy studio-quality music on the go. In addition, the AH-C821 is fitted with Comply TX500 ear-tips, which combine with the ergonomically-shaped housings to give a secure fit for the purest sound and maximum isolation from external noise. The tips use memory foam activated by the heat of the user’s ears, and have an integral wax-guard to keep the inside of the earphones clean. Four sizes of silicon ear-tips are also provided, along with a carrying case and cable clip.
To round up, the AH-C821 can be used with the dedicated Denon Audio Application for iOS and Android, allowing you to enhance the sound and tune it to suite your personal preferences. This app not only optimises the sound of portable devices, it also offers an improved player interface supporting queuing, and playlisting, and allows the user to access over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs via the TuneIn Internet Radio platform.
Impedance: 46 ohm
- Sensitivity: 110 dB/mA
- Maximum power input: 250 mW
- Frequency Response: 4-40,000 (Hz)
- Included Accessories: Easy to go carrying case, one pair of Comply TX500 ear-tips, four pairs of silicon ear-tips (XS, S, M, L), cable clip