- As the flagship of the Marantz AV receiver range, the SR7013 has been designed as the ultimate one-box processing and amplification solution for those who are fanatical about both movies and music. Whether with movie soundtracks, favourite TV shows, ultra-high-resolution audio (up to DSD 5.6) or streaming music, the SR7013 will deliver Marantz’s acclaimed sound quality, thanks to unique sound tuning, all-new components in the transformer and signal processing sections, audiophile digital to analogue conversion and a Current Feedback pre-amplifier section using Marantz HDAM technology. There’s even a high-quality phono stage for those who prefer their music on vinyl.
- The SR7013 has nine 200W channels of amplification, with twin subwoofer outputs to make the most of Dolby Atmos, DTS: X/DTS Virtual:X and Auro 3D soundtracks, and 11.2-channel processing and preouts to allow it to be expanded for even more immersive sound. It’s also one of the very first home cinema products to feature IMAX Enhanced capability: enabled via a free firmware update, this will combine with IMAX digitally remastered 4K HDR content and DTS audio technology to offer new levels of quality in sight and sound.
- No fewer than eight HDMI inputs – including one on the front panel – and three outputs allow the SR7013 to handle the latest (and future) 4K video formats – 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log Gamma. It can also upscale legacy video formats to 1080p and 4k Ultra HD (60Hz), converting analogue video inputs to HDMI, and supports eARC for simpler high-resolution home cinema sound connectivity.
- 9.2-channel AV receiver
- 11.2-channel audio processing
- 9x 200W per channel of Marantz amplification
- Marantz Current Feedback design and HDAMs, plus separate DACs for each channel
- Eight HDMI inputs and three outputs with 4K Ultra HD (60Hz) video futureproofing and upscaling to 4K (50/60Hz)
- Expandable to 11.2-channel operation with preouts for each channel
- 3D immersive sound with Auro 3D, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X/Virtual:X
- IMAX Enhanced compatibility with a free firmware update
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ; compatible with optional Audyssey app
- Music streaming at up to DSD5.6MHz, plus Deezer, Internet radio, Spotify Connect, Amazon Music and Tidal
- Front panel USB audio input
- HEOS multiroom built-in, with Alexa voice control (where available) of major functions via HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Marantz Remote app control
- Bluetooth and Apple AirPlay2 wireless music streaming
- Moving magnet phono stage for a turntable
- 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi for better performance in crowded wireless environments
- Easy set-up and control, plus energy-saving Intelligent ECO mode
- Five-year warranty on registration before March 31st 2019 at www.marantz.eu/5years