- With the PHANTOM H-60, you will get a loudspeaker with the perfect balance between size and performance. It will provide a full and complete audio experience in mid-sized rooms and home cinemas.
- The DALI PHANTOM H-60 is an in-wall speaker build around traditional loudspeaker technologies. At its centre is the easy to recognize the DALI woofer cone made from a mix of paper pulp and wood fibre. This gives the cone a light, well behaved, but random structure that helps reproduce even the smallest details in the music.
The powerful low-loss magnet system deliver precision and timing to the low frequencies and the ultra lightweight soft dome tweeter adds great resolution to the high frequencies. Together they blend into a very coherent, highly detailed, clear and natural soundstage. The PHANTOM H-60 is a true full range loudspeaker and needs no supplement subwoofer - it is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility.
Type In-Ceiling. In-Wall
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 51 - 25,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 89
- Nominal Impedance [Ω] 8
- Maximum SPL [dB] 107
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 30 - 150
- Crossover Frequency [Hz] 1,900
- High Frequency Driver 1 x 28 mm Soft Textile Dome
- Low Frequency Driver 1 x 6½" Wood Fibre Cone
- Recommended Placement Built-in In-Wall
- Built-in In-Ceiling
- Cut-Out Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 26.4 x 26.4
- Finish White Lacquer