- M-DAC+ enhances the performance of the original M-DAC in so many ways. Now capable of 32 bit / 384kHz resolution for the USB input and 24-bit /192kHz for coaxial and optical inputs, M-DAC+ can also link directly to your apple devices to make the most of all your stored music via an A-type USB cable.
- If you’re a fan of DSD audio, M-DAC+ even encompasses that format too. And with its choice of 4 different decoding filters for DSD audio and 7 filters for PCM audio, you can select the right filter to get the best performance from each source right from the comfort of your listening seat.
- In addition, Audiolab’s engineers have dug into the depths of the digital decoding capabilities of the Sabre 32-bit DAC that is at the heart of M-DAC+, extracting every ounce of musical detail and displaying it in a stunningly realistic, rich and believable 3D acoustic.
- Versatile in capability and alluring in performance, M-DAC+ will continue to delight you for many years to come.
- General description: Digital-to-Analogue Converter
- DAC: ESS Sabre32 9018 chip
- Sampling Rate: 24-bit / 192kHz (Optical, Coaxial, AES), 32-bit / 384kHz (USB), 2.8MHz (DSD64), 5.6MHz (DSD128), 11.2MHz (DSD256)
- Digital Input: 2 x Coaxial, 2 x Toslink Optical, 1 x AES/EBU, 1 x USB for PC USB, 1x USB for iPod/iPhone/iPad
- Digital Output: 1x Coaxial, 1 x Toslink Optical
- Output Voltage: Balanced: 4.5Vrms ±0.1 Unbalanced: 2.25Vrms ±0.1
- Output Impedance: 10Ω
- THD (1kHz 0dB 20Hz - 20kHz A wtd): <0.002%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio A wtd: RCA: > 115dB, XLR: > 120dB
- Dynamic Range A wtd: RCA: > 115dB, XLR: > 120dB
- Crosstalk @ 1k: RCA: <-120dB , XLR: <-130dB