SUB P-10 DSS
Active subwoofer system
- The DALI SUB P-10 DSS is designed with the goal to set standards for subwoofer performance and experience in your listening room or dedicated home theater.
- Unlike many subwoofers in the market the DALI SUB P-10 DSS has been engineered to perform equally well with both music and movies. It is important to us that a subwoofer is capable of rendering a performance true to the input signal. Therefore a DALI subwoofer is everything but a ‘boombox’.
- 3 x 10 inch long stroke design woofers featuring rigid carbon fiber cones, dual spider, low loss suspension, and massive magnet system are fitted into an elegantly styled, compact enclosure and combined with a powerful digital amplifier with a dynamic output of 500W RMS. DALI SUB P-10 DSS features a solid, down-firing woofer, able to move lots of air.
The P-10 DSS remote controlled subwoofer, with individual settings and memory for stereo and theater, will be the competent upgrade to high-end stereo and home theater systems.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB): 25 - 200 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 40 - 100 Hz
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 10" long stroke Carbon fibre cone
- Low frequency passive driver: 2 x 10" long stroke Carbon fibre cone
- Enclosure Type: Closed Box
- Max. Amplifier Power Output: 500 W RMS
- Continous IEC Power Output: 300 W RMS
- Input Impedance: 26 kΩ
- Connection inputs: Mono (LFE), RCA, Stereo (low-pass filtered)
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor in the corner
- Recommended Distance From Wall: >5 cm
- Maximum Power Consumption: 550 W