- Denon®, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality home entertainment products, is delighted to announce two new additions to its renowned X-Series AV receiver range. The leading manufacturer of premium home entertainment and personal audio products is releasing the AVR-X2500H and AVR-X1500H models, which combine the company’s legendary audio quality with a state-of-the-art feature set.
- Highlights take in Amazon Alexa Voice Control, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X codecs, and whole-home wireless music compatibility via the HEOS platform including AirPlay and Bluetooth streaming. Designed with the customer in mind, the new X-Series receivers feature Audyssey’s MultEQ XT room acoustic measurement and calibration system for a professional setup made easy. With the supplied microphone, they precisely analyse the output of each speaker to optimize every channel.
- As befits a company with more than 100 years of audio heritage, the AVR-X2500H features high-quality discrete high-current amplifiers across each of its seven channels delivering 150 watts of dynamic Denon sound on each, while its 7.2 channel configuration allows for the connection of up to two subwoofers.
- 95 watts per channel (8-ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive); 150W per channel (6 ohms, 1% 1ch Drive)
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- Class-leading Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface
- Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Amazon Music, Deezer,Tidal and more via the free HEOS app
- Bluetooth and AirPlay wireless audio streaming
- 32-bit/192kHz AKM DAC (AKM4458VN) for all channels
- Network streaming and USB High-Res support, including: ALAC, FLAC, WAV (up to 24-bit/192kHz) as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks
- Auto setup and optimize room acoustics with Audyssey MultEQ XT by included microphone and stand
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ & Dynamic Volume for perfect sound at any listening level