Universal TV Soundbar and Wireless Subwoofer System
- Drawing on decades of audio experience in the design and manufacturing of high-performance loudspeakers, the Signa S3 boasts four performance-tuned drivers and ships with a wireless subwoofer for incredible detail and deep bass in a system just 5.5cm tall and 90cm wide. It easily connects with all the latest HD, 4K and 8K TVs and decodes Dolby Digital 5.1 content for lifelike home theater sound with a single HDMI ARC connection. Polk Audio also added Chromecast for Audio to the Signa S3 to simply stream great-sounding content from a variety of sources.
- "The Signa Series sound bars continue to be a best seller because of the line’s impressive Polk Audio sound quality first and foremost, but also because they’re incredibly simple to use and won’t break the bank,” said Michael McCole, senior product marketing manager for sound bars at Polk Audio. “If you’re in the market for a straightforward, but dramatic boost to your home theater system, the Signa S3 covers all the bases. It sounds huge, works with virtually any TV and TV brand, decodes Dolby Digital for great virtual surround sound and has Chromecast to easily stream your favorite music into your living room.
- The addition of Chromecast for Audio gives users the ability to play content from Google Play Music, Amazon Music HD, Spotify, Tidal, Roon, Qobuz, and more. The Signa S3 also works with Google Assistant, making it simple to queue up and play music with voice commands using a separate Google Home device or the Google Home app. The Signa S3 can also be grouped with other Chromecast-enabled speakers to play music throughout the home for parties or everyday listening.
The Signa S3 also includes Polk Audio’s patented Voice Adjust technology, which enables listeners to specifically adjust voice channel levels when watching movies, TV shows or sporting events to never miss a word of dialogue. For ease of operation, the sound bar automatically works with TV remotes from Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba and Sony (as well as most CEC enabled TVs) to control volume. With three preset DSP modes, “Movie,” “Music” and “Night Mode” users can easily optimize the output of the sound bar and subwoofer to ensure clarity and detail regardless of the source.
Drivers: 2x 1.25" x 4.4" (32 x 112 mm) full-range oval drivers, 2x 1” (25 mm) tweeters
- Subwoofer: 5.25" (165 mm) ported wireless subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total System Power: 160 W
- Sound Bar Power: 80 W
- Subwoofer: 80 W
- Inputs: HDMI ARC, Toslink Optical, input for TV audio—AUX 3.5 mm, Chromecast built-in and Bluetooth
- Soundbar dimensions: 898 x 56 x 83
- Subwoofer dimensions: 171 x 311 x 343