SOPRA SW 1000 BE
- The SW 1000 Be subwoofer is the redesigned version of the Electra Be subwoofer to ensure compatibility with the other loudspeakers in the Sopra line.
- It is equipped with a 13" (33cm) "W" cone speaker driver (high rigidity for no distortion, even at high volumes), a high-power 600 W RMS BASH® amplifier and a front laminar port (no dynamic bass compression).
- The 24-bit digital processor (DSP) offers a large control panel with settings for adapting the sub to various listening rooms. The SW 1000 Be offers very high performance with a bass cut-off frequency of 18 Hz and an SPL of 118 dB.
- Several SW 1000 Be subwoofers can be linked up.
- Type: Active bass-reflex subwoofer
- Drivers: 13" (33cm) "W" woofer
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 20Hz - 150Hz
- Low frequency point (-6dB): 18Hz
- Subwoofer features Adjustable LPF: 50Hz to 150Hz (24dB/oct.), 48dB/oct. adjustable subsonic filter, adjustable phase, Boost mode, Night mode, 3 user memories, LFe/Stereo/Digital inputs.
- Recommended amplifier power: 600W (750W max.) BASH® amplifier