- The DALI PHANTOM S-280 offers the ultimate performance when it comes to custom install loudspeakers - without sacrificing valuable living room space. With the use of proven speaker technologies, such as our characteristic wood fibre cones, low-loss rubber surround, solid MDF front baffle, and superior magnet design - combined with our latest innovation including a SMC pole piece and our signature hybrid tweeter module - it delivers a no compromise in-wall audio performance out of this world.
- The two primary 8” woofers are optimised for both bass and mid-range performance, and to further enhance the bass performance, we have paired them with two 10” passive woofers. This results in a full frequency response similar to that of a boxed floorstanding speaker, which ensures that the PHANTOM S-280 really stands out from the crowd.
- The ultra slim cabinet design fits into almost any standard wall. All models are built around a rotatable hybrid tweeter module making them easy to install for any audio use – be it stereo, centre channel or surround.
- Frequency Range (±3 dB): 48 - 25 000 Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m): 89 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Maximum SPL: 112 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 40 - 400 W
- Crossover Frequency: 3 000 / 15 000 Hz
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver: 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- High frequency driver: 1x 29 mm
- Low frequency driver: 2x 8"
- Low frequency passive driver: 2x 10"
- Enclosure type: Closed Box With Dual Passive Radiators
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Recommended Placement: In-Wall, Centre / Soundbar