- The relative compactness of the PHANTOM S-80 makes it perfect for any placement in your audio system or home cinema. Front, centre, rear or high positions. The compact and slim cabinet offers a full frequency response similar to that of a floorstanding loudspeaker, but without sacrificing valuable living room space. It delivers a no compromise in-wall audio performance with the use of proven speaker technologies. This includes our characteristic wood fibre cones, low-loss rubber surround, solid MDF front baffle, our signature hybrid tweeter module and our superior innovative magnet design including a SMC pole piece.
- All models are built around a rotatable hybrid tweeter module making them easy to install for any audio use – be it stereo, centre channel or surround.
- We have optimised the primary 8” wood fibre woofer for both bass and mid-range performance. Working in combination with the rotatable hybrid tweeter module, it delivers a clear and well-defined audio reproduction - including a surprising bass performance. This ensures that the PHANTOM S-180 really stands out from the crowd.
- Frequency Range (±3 dB): 59 - 25 000 Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m): 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Maximum SPL: 108 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 40 - 200 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2 800 / 15 000 Hz
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver: 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- High frequency driver: 1x 28 mm
- Low frequency driver: 1x 8"
- Enclosure type: Closed Box
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Recommended Placement: In-Wall, Centre / Soundbar