- Also the component that handles the bulk of the direct front action, choosing an effective centre loudspeaker is essential to the whole home cinema experience. This is why we designed the VOKAL to be a fool-proof hit in any home, both in terms of performance and physicality.
- Firstly, armed with our sublime 6½ inch low-loss Wood Fibre Woofer, Hybrid Tweeter module and front-pointing bass port, you can be assured that the action on the screen in front of you is seamlessly soundtracked, with deftly handled detail drawing you deeper in. Perfect with any of the compact speakers in the series, but at the same time powerful enough to match the OPTICON 8.
- Secondly, with an eye on practicality, the OPTICON VOKAL has also been designed to fit most makes of Hi-Fi furniture due to the front facing bass ports, meaning it can be neatly stowed away – a plus point for aesthetically minded home owners and home cinema custom installers alike. But it will work just as well out in the open.
- The OPTICON VOKAL is also a part of the EISA award winning OPTICON 5.1 system, together with the OPTICON 6 and the OPTICON 2.
The OPTICON VOKAL features the same low-loss Wood Fibre Woofer found in our flagship EPICON series, alongside our unique SMC (Soft Magnetic Compound) magnet motor system and a reworked version of our Hybrid Tweeter module also found in the RUBICON, all of which works together along with a individual bass reflex port for the woofer to produce audio exactly as the recording artist originally envisioned it.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB): 47 - 32 000 Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m): 89.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- Maximum SPL: 109 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 30 - 150 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2 300 Hz / 14 000 Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2 + ½-way
- High Frequency Drivers: 1 x 17 x 45 mm Ribbon, 1 x 28 mm Soft Textile Dome
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 6½" Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency: 43.5 Hz
- Connection input(s): Single Wire
- Magnetic Shielding: No