- The DALI Sound Hub features an extended range of digital and analogue inputs combined with an auto source sensing system. The Sound Hub automatically activates the right input the moment you start playing music or turn on your TV – so you can just sit back and enjoy exquisite audio.
- The front-facing volume knob embeds an LED display, which combines Hi-Fi tradition with convenience. The LED display shows the current audio source as well as the volume level, and you can even adjust the light intensity of the display. This is supported by a light display on top of the Sound Hub, which indicates the location of the speakers in the pairing process.
We have made the setup simple, so you only have to worry about adjusting the volume, which can be done via a multitude of options. E.g. on the Sound Hub, by using the included Bluetooth remote, directly via the touch panels built atop of each CALLISTO speaker or via your smart device (depends on the brand).
Connection Input: 2 x Optical (TosLink), Coax (S/PDIF), RCA (Analouge Stereo), 3.5 mm Mini Jack, 2 x Plug-In Module
- Connection Output: Stereo Line Level (RCA), SUB Out (RCA), USB Charge Output (5V/1A)
- Wireless Input: Bluetooth 4.2 (AAC, Apt-X, Apt-X HD)
- Wireless Output: Full 24 Bit / 96 kHz (No bit-loss attenuated)
- Wireless Audio RF Band: 5.725-5.875 MHz
- Max. Digital Resolution: 24 / 96 bits/KHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Standby Power Consumption: 2.5W
- Input Impedance RCA: 10kΩ
- Input Sensitivity RCA: 2.3V
- Input Impedance 3.5mm Mini-jack: 10kΩ
- Input Sensitivity 3.5mm Mini-jack: 1.2V
- Input Impedance S/PDIF: 75Ω
- Output Voltage Max. Line Level: 1.9V
- Output Voltage Max. Sub-Out: 0.9V
- Input Mains Voltage: Universal AC Mains Adapter (1.75 m wire length)